S’enregistrer

Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
lasky1994

Informations
Parrain: DiKip
Point: 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Déc - 09:59 (2017) Sujet du message: made purely of achilles Répondre en citant

There are very few races with which I have unfinished business, but after two years and several scars the Red Bull Steeplechase is one of then.

The Adidas Nmd Femme steeplechase is a run/crawl/aerial running battle with 1,400 metres of ascent, spread over 21 miles. But of course, that in itself is never going to be extreme enough for Red Bull, so they have added to the competitive element by cutting half of the field every six miles or so. This creates a sense of mania throughout the field: sensible pacing is replaced by panic.

Following a spectacular fall where I Nike Air Max 90 Mens used Win Hill as a human cheese-grater last year, I was out at 18 miles. So the steeplechase was the first race in my diary for 2014. I vowed to Adidas Gazelle Damen return stronger, fitter and wiser, and earn the zipped hoodie for finishing in the top 30. How wrong I was.

Following a 10-week layoff through injury, Adidas Superstar Damen a stint of fuelling at Oktoberfest and a night on the floor of Munich airport having been abandoned by easyJet at 3am, I set off to the Peak District with Nike Air Max Tavas Womens a body made purely of achilles heels.

The shout to “Go!” bellowed out across a mist-filled valley, and 500 runners sped off for 200 meters before turning sharply onto the face of our first ascent. I think there was a path up the peak, but the rabble scrambled in every direction, trying to find any route to the top. As the incline increased, we were forced into a crawl over bracken and around thorn Nike Air Max Command Donna bushes. Some 550ft of climbing later and we summited, trying to break into a run with shredded quads; the hardest start to any race I’ve Adidas Gazelle Donna encountered.

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

Informations

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Déc - 09:59 (2017) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1
Navigation :

Sauter vers:  
Moderation du Forum :
Supprimer - Déplacer - Verrouiller - Diviser
Que pouvez vous faire dans ce Forum ? :

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template Easy blue by Fly Center