S’enregistrer

Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
Neel

Informations
Parrain: Jolikdo
Point: 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Déc - 08:36 (2017) Sujet du message: rookie CB Alex Carter Répondre en citant

cheap nfl jerseys from china Detroit Lions interim general manager Sheldon White gave him the bad news as he walked off the practice field today.
 Rookie cornerback Alex Carter's season is over as the Lions have decided not to activate their third round pick from short term injured reserve now that his three week practice window cheap panther jerseys is done.
 Carter has been on IR with a designation to return all fall because of a preseason ankle injury, and Lions coach Jim Caldwell hinted that Carter would not contribute this year when asked about his status Sunday.
 "He looks like a guy who hasn't had an opportunity to work the entire spring and fall," Caldwell said.
 Carter, who will revert to injured reserve, showed little emotion about the decision when asked about it after practice today.
  custom nba jerseys wholesale "It is what it is," Carter said. "I'll do everything I can to be ready for next year, come back strong."
 Just 21, Carter was not expected to be a major contributor in the Lions secondary this fall.
 He said, however, that he made noticeable strides during the last three weeks of practice, when he got to face Calvin Johnson while playing with the Lions' scout team defense.
 "I'm hungry now," Carter said. "I got a lot of time to really improve my craft and get wholesale nfl jerseys better; bigger, faster, stronger, all that. So I'll be ready."
 It's unclear what role Carter will play for the Lions next fall.
  wholesale ladies baseball jersey Darius Slay and Rashean Mathis are under contract for 2016, though the 35 year old Mathis could retire after his season ended because of a brain injury. And Nevin Lawson and Quandre Diggs have played well in expanded roles the last few weeks.
 Carter said his father, Tom, a former NFL defensive back, has already started lining up people and places for him to workout with and at this off season.
 "I feel like this has been a good year to prepare," Carter said. "Really get my feet under me and come back really strong next year."
 Stafford comfortableQuarterback Matthew Stafford looks like a changed man lately. He hasn't thrown an interception in the past nine quarters and he has played some of his best football since he was benched in a Week 5 loss to Arizona.
 "I think he's developing a comfort level with what we're doing offensively," offensive coordinator Jim Bob Cooter said. "I think he's comfortable with how we're doing things. I think kind of like some of the Panthers Jersey formations we're using, some of the alignments we're using and just the way we're going about business.
 "So trying to make sure Cheap NHL Jerseys our quarterback is comfortable is really, really important to me and to our offensive staff and I think that shows up in the quarterbacks' play across the league."
 Sad day for SlayCornerback Darius Slay considers himself the world's biggest fan of Los Angeles Lakers guard Kobe Bryant, so it was understandable that Slay was saddened by the news that Bryant would retire at the end of this season.
 "Ya'll got to find a way to tell Kobe I'm going to be at the game in my Laker jersey," Slay said. "I'm going to have a big, old sign that says, 'Slay loves Kobe.' You've got to make that happen. I'm going to get my picture, a handshake. I might need a hug. I need a hug. I've got to have a hug."

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

Informations

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Déc - 08:36 (2017) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1
Navigation :

Sauter vers:  
Moderation du Forum :
Supprimer - Déplacer - Verrouiller - Diviser
Que pouvez vous faire dans ce Forum ? :

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template Easy blue by Fly Center