S’enregistrer

Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
chanah

Informations
Parrain: Loïc
Point: 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 31 Mai - 10:21 (2018) Sujet du message: Do You Want Toll Free Numbers But Lack Phone System Répondre en citant

A demonstrator takes part in a rally organized by the New York Immigration Coalition against US PresidentDonald Trump's immigration policies in Foley Square Marc-Andre ter Stegen World Cup Jersey , New York City on Tuesday. Photo: AFP
More Chinese Americans are expressing concerns about US President Donald Trump's immigration policies as his recent "Muslim ban" reminds them of decades of discrimination under the Chinese Exclusion Act.
Several organizations, such as San Francisco's Asian Law Caucus and New York's Asian American Legal Defense and Education Fund, are openly voicing their opposition to Trump's executive order banning people from seven Muslim-majority countries, fearing that Washington is repeating its old mistakes committed nearly a century ago Manuel Neuer World Cup Jersey , Al Jazeera reported.
The latest move to defend immigrants' rights came after door tags of students at Columbia University who have non-Western - specifically East Asian - names in several residential halls had been ripped off. In response to the name-tag vandalism, Chinese students recently made a video to explain what their names mean.
Since Trump took office in January, his controversial immigration policies that have many people concerned would promote white supremacy have made Chinese Americans alert about their own legitimate rights and discrimination, Li Haidong Lukas Podolski World Cup Jersey , a professor at China Foreign Affairs University, told the Global Times.
Seen as a blight on the country's history, 60 years of Chinese exclusion (1882-1943) caused myriad harms to Chinese who could neither immigrate to the US nor be naturalized citizens.
Liu Weidong, a research fellow at the Institute of American Studies of the China Academy of Social Sciences Leroy Sane World Cup Jersey , pointed out that xenophobia has gained popularity in the US nowadays, especially among blue-collar white people who believe they are the real natives and refuse to accept people of other skin color.
The Trump administration is considering a plan to weed out would-be immigrants who are likely to need public assistance, as well as to deport — when possible — immigrants already living in the US who depend on taxpayers' help, according to a draft executive order revealed by The Washington Post on January 31.
Rising activism

In stark contrast to the silence kept by the Chinese who were at the mercy of the US government 100 years ago Kevin Volland World Cup Jersey , now more Chinese people living in the US, including Chinese Americans, are becoming used to resorting to legal channels to voice their appeals, Li said.
A Californian bill Karim Bellarabi World Cup Jersey , known as AB-1726, requiring certain state education and health agencies to break down demographic data they collect for Native Hawaiian, Asian and Pacific Islander groups, drew a backlash from the Chinese-American community for possible discrimination against subgroups with higher academic performance in August 2016 Julian Weigl World Cup Jersey , which finally led to the amendment in the bill, NBC reported.
In October 2016, elected officials and activists staged a protest outside the Manhattan headquarters of Fox News over a segment on the "O'Reilly Factor" in which a correspondent conducted a series of mocking interviews of Asian-Americans in New York City's Chinatown that critics said trafficked in stereotypes and veered into racism, the New York Times reported.
"The Chinese people have to think about raising their political status and try to participate in political affairs once they tighten up their financial security Julian Draxler World Cup Jersey ," Liu explained.
In spite of Asian-American voters' overwhelming preference for the Democratic Party, Trump won the support of some Chinese immigrants and met with a group called "Chinese Americans for Trump" near his Beverly Hills home in June 2016. The group took a picture with a T-shirt saying "Chinese Americans [heart] Trump," PBS NewsHour reported.
Liu, however Joshua Kimmich World Cup Jersey , pointed out that "Since a majority of Chinese Americans are unfamiliar with the US political structure and legitimate channels to express their demands, those protests do not mean Chinese people have achieved progress in seeking participation in the administration and discussion of state affairs."
CAIRO, June 9 (Xinhua) -- An Egyptian court on Tuesday confirmed death sentences for 11 defendants over deadly football riot in 2012 in Egypt's Port Said.
Taikonaut Jing Haipeng shows a suit specially designed for cardiovascular research in gravity-free environment in the space lab Tiangong-2, Oct. 26 Jonas Hector World Cup Jersey , 2016. (Xinhua) Taikonaut Jing Haipeng wears a suit specially designed for cardiovascular research in gravity-free environment in the space lab Tiangong-2, Oct. 26, 2016. (Xinhua)
By Xinhua special correspondent Jing Haipeng
ABOARD TIANGONG-2, Oct. 27 (Xinhua) -- Today is Oct. 26, the eighth day after Shenzhou-11 docked with Tiangong-2. I am Xinhua space correspondent Jing Haipeng. Hello everyone, we meet again.
Our work schedule is very full, so I fall asleep as soon as I close my eyes at night. I sleep six hours per day on average and feel quite rested. I feel in pretty good physical condition and am confident in our work and mission. Please rest assured.
I saw the birthday greetings sent to me by the children the day before yesterday. I especially liked the video clip of children from home and abroad and your brilliant paintings! I was quite touched. As a matter of fact, they are not only greetings to me but also to Shenzhou-11 as well as China's manned space program.
Uncle Haipeng thanks you for your concerns and greetings.
I wish all children in the world can grow up healthy and happy! I also wish children can have great ambitions from a young age - to become people who dare to dream, have the courage to chase their dreams and work hard to make their dreams true. I hope you can contribute your wisdom and talent to your country. Together we wil. Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys Wholesale   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping   Wholesale Jerseys   Cheap NFL Jerseys   Cheap Sports Jerseys   Cheap Alternate Jerseys  

Publicité

Informations

MessagePosté le: Jeu 31 Mai - 10:21 (2018) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1
Navigation :

Sauter vers:  
Moderation du Forum :
Supprimer - Déplacer - Verrouiller - Diviser
Que pouvez vous faire dans ce Forum ? :

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template Easy blue by Fly Center