S’enregistrer

Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
sweet

Informations
Parrain: Aucun
Point: 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Juil - 04:26 (2018) Sujet du message: By the time I reached the nail Répondre en citant

Whether you’re a beginner looking to distract yourself, or an expert looking to mix things up, listening to audio books while you run can be a great addition to your Nike Air Max LTD Mujer routine and an excellent way to kill two birds with one stone. From thrilling crime fiction and mythical fantasy, to learning more about the real world with some fascinating non-fiction, a good audio book can motivate you to go that little bit further. Here’s our list of the best audio books for runners…

CRIME FICTION
Title: Sherlock Holmes (70 hrs and 56 mins)

Summary: For those that have never read the original stories, national treasure Stephen Fry narrates the complete Sherlock collection lasting over 70hours!

For runners: Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Dam With 56 short stories and 4 novels to choose from, you can stop and start at your own pace. London runners might even spot some familiar landmarks.

Title: Sometimes I Lie (8 hrs and 55 mins)

Summary: “My name is Amber Reynolds. There are three things you should know about me. I’m in a coma. My husband Nike Air Vapormax Damen doesn’t love me anymore. Sometimes I lie.”

For Runners: Unnerving, twisted and utterly compelling, you won’t be able to pause this new thriller. Perfect for the runner that just keeps pushing.

Title: While You Were Sleeping (8 hrs and 48 mins)

Summary: Described as “A hell of a ride. By the time I reached the nail-biting conclusion I was a nervous wreck” (The Book Review Cafe) Tara Logan’s world is shattered when she awakes inexplicably in her neighbour’s bed. She has no memory of how she got there or what happened between Adidas Gazelle Womens them. And worse – he has been stabbed to death. Convinced of her innocence, Tara stays silent in a battle to find the truth before the police find her A gripping, shocking psychological thriller, with a twist that will take you by surprise.

For Runners: Who really want to set their heart racing.

Title: Six Nike Air Max 95 Femme Stories (8 hrs and 8 mins)

Summary: Perfectly broken up to fit your training schedule, these six stories follow elusive investigative journalist Scott King, whose podcast examinations of complicated cases have rivalled the success of Serial, with his concealed identity making him a cult Internet figure. Featuring a full cast narration using 17 different voices.

Publicité

Informations

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Juil - 04:26 (2018) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1
Navigation :

Sauter vers:  
Moderation du Forum :
Supprimer - Déplacer - Verrouiller - Diviser
Que pouvez vous faire dans ce Forum ? :

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template Easy blue by Fly Center