S’enregistrer

Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
Stacey Taylor

Informations
Parrain: Youspik51
Point: 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 15 Sep - 13:44 (2018) Sujet du message: SIGNS THAT YOU ARE OVERSTUDYING Répondre en citant

Giving proper time and due attention to studies while attending universities is essential but if the only thing you do during this duration Is studying then that’s something worrisome. Below are some signs that a student is over studying:

Sleep deprived

The first sign that you are over studying is that you are not getting enough sleep. Students who over study are constantly sleep deprived. It is a very common sight to see students having huge dark circles due to lack of sleep because of studying till late at night. If a person is constantly sleep deprived his quality of life and day to day task management tendencies are greatly affected. It is also difficult to focus and concentrate and things take longer to be learned.

Poor health

Those students who over study are not at the best of their health. They are most probably not at their ideal weight because they are paying no attention to their studies. Students might be either over weight or under nourished as compared to their ideal weight. Some people have the habit of binge eating, so students might engage in this habit too while studying which would cause them to pile more weight. If the students are constantly surrounded by books, they won’t engaging in any physical exercise as well which is again, bad for their health. In the other scenario, there are those students as well who are so occupied with the studies that they do not pay heed to proper eating patterns. It is common for them to skip meals if they are busy studying. This causes them to lose weight and they lose their stamina as well. Their studies and learning capacities are affected as well.

Zero socializing

If you are a student who constantly cancels hangout plans with friends and other gatherings because of university related work then you are surely overworking and over-studying. Totally cutting off from all relationships, family, friends would do you no good and if you think you would be able to study better, then you are wrong too. Socializing with good people who you connect with lifts up your mood to concentrate on your studies in a better way. If you just only study you whole university life without any kind of socializing then you would only be leaving the university with a degree in your hand, no memories no experiences.

No participation in extracurricular activities

Students who do not participate in extracurricular activities like sports, quizzes, competitions, seminars are the ones who are over studying by missing out these fun yet intellectual activities and staying at home surrounded by their course curriculum. If the university is arranging these extra-curricular activities for you, you should participate in them. If you are unable to join because of assignment writing tasks then you can avail the Affordable assignment writing services UK offered by professional academic writers.

Publicité

Informations

MessagePosté le: Sam 15 Sep - 13:44 (2018) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Daniellephillips

Informations
Parrain: Admin
Point: 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Hier à 13:48 (2018) Sujet du message: SIGNS THAT YOU ARE OVERSTUDYING Répondre en citant

It's a self-guarantee that I wanted, like. I just want to know I am ready after I am tested. I've usually had this belief that I should have a look at the day before an exam and on that day is when I learn. I wish I am ready now. UK assignment help

Contenu Sponsorisé

Informations

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 08:29 (2018) Sujet du message: SIGNS THAT YOU ARE OVERSTUDYING

Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1
Navigation :

Sauter vers:  
Moderation du Forum :
Supprimer - Déplacer - Verrouiller - Diviser
Que pouvez vous faire dans ce Forum ? :

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template Easy blue by Fly Center