S’enregistrer

Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
aliciahuang

Informations
Parrain: Jolikdo
Point: 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Oct - 05:37 (2017) Sujet du message: Eagles would be wise to inquire about 49ers RB Carlos Hyde Répondre en citant

but they’ve been dealing with significant injuries. Darren Sproles is out for the season,The Philadelphia Eagles backfield has been productive as of late, and Wendell Smallwood has missed two games with a knee injury.

as has been rumored,If the San Francisco 49ers are indeed shopping running back Carlos Hyde,Authentic Fletcher Cox Jersey, the Eagles should inquire about the fourth-year back.

The Eagles have a real shot at contending in the NFC this year, and Hyde would help their cause. LeGarrette Blount has been effective lately and Hyde could complement him well in the backfield.

49ers coach Kyle Shanahan denied rumors that the team was thinking about dealing Hyde. The running back got most of the carries in San Francisco’s loss to Washington this week,On Sunday,Womens Timmy Jernigan Jersey, with 13 attempts for 28 yards and two touchdowns.

Though he didn’t gain a ton of yardage with his carries in Week 6, Hyde was averaging 4.5 yards per carry on the year prior to the game. He can run through defenders and make them miss in the open field. Hyde would fit well in Doug Pederson’s offense.

A main reason San Francisco would consider trading Hyde is that he’s in the last year of his rookie deal. The 49ers aren’t going anywhere this season and may not want to pay the running back after the season. They really liked rookie back Joe Williams from Utah before he got injured.

so maybe they shouldn’t mess with their backfield. But if Philadelphia continues to play at a high level, they could make some serious noise in the playoffs. A combination of Blount and Smallwood is fine,Womens Jalen Mills Jersey,The Eagles have averaged 147.4 rushing yards per game since Week 1, but Smallwood’s recurring injuries make that duo hard to depend on.

though he’s far from the talent of Hyde. The Eagles gave Kenjon Barner an opportunity on offense in their win against the Panthers,Undrafted rookie Corey Clement has made a few plays this year, but he gained just seven yards on his five carries.

trading for him would make sense. Philadelphia signed Blount to only a one-year contract this offseason. Between Blount and others,If the Eagles would be willing to sign Hyde to a long-term deal, the team is going to have several important personnel decisions to make after the year.

and Jordan Hicks will likely be looking for an extension. Wide receiver Alshon Jeffery is a free agent after the season,Linebacker Nigel Bradham is on the last year of his deal, as is defensive tackle Tim Jernigan. All of this may financially prevent the Eagles from being too eager to commit to Hyde.

Though he’s missed 14 games in his brief NFL career, Hyde has the potential to be one of the better backs in the league. He’s gained 4.0 yards per carry or greater in every year of his career and has averaged more than 65 yards per game for the past three seasons.

but Hyde is four years younger than him and could be the Eagles main back of the future — if he can stay healthy. Should the 49ers decide they won’t be re-signing Hyde and they want to get value for him before he walks away,Blount can get the job done, he could probably be acquired for a mid- to late-round draft pick.

It doesn’t seem likely Philadelphia will make a deal with San Francisco for Hyde before the Oct. 31 trade deadline, but they should at least inquire about how much he’d cost. The Eagles are scheduled to get a firsthand look at Hyde when the 49ers come to town in Week 8.

Eagles linebacker Ernie Sims might have gotten away with a helmet-to-helmet hit on Titans running back Chris Johnson but it seems like Sims didn’t leave Tennessee without a fine.

On Wednesday -- more than a week after the Eagles embarrassing 37-19 Music City Meltdown -- Sims was hit with a $50,000 fine for his hit on Titans wideout Lavelle Hawkins.

The fine was issued because Hawkins was a defenseless receiver when Sims hit him.

And this might not be the last time the Eagles hard-hitting linebacker gets slammed with a fine or even possibly a suspension.

I’ll let the AP explain:

having been fined twice for unnecessary roughness, both while with the Detroit Lions., on Dec. 28,Sims is a repeat offender, 2008 and on Sept. 13, 2009

The fine was issued by NFL executive vice president of football operations Ray Anderson, who told Sims that “further offenses will result in an escalation of fines up to and including suspension.”

Hawkins' only catch in the game was for 5 yards in the third quarter.

The hit in question wasn't when Sims tackled Hawkins on that catch but on another play. Now the question is how many more hard tackles he can make before the NFL benches him for a game.

As for Sims he spoke on Thursday, telling ESPN.com that the fine was "outrageous."

000, I just think it's crazy. But this is the league that I play in and I've got to respect that,"I really, that's a ton of money," he said. "I don't care how much money you make, really hate the fact that I got fined $50, money I worked hard for my whole life. Just for anybody to take it away from me for something that I do on the field, so I'm just going to go out there and keep playing football."

The Philadelphia Eagles defensive end Chris Long is playing the 2017 season for charity, and sports Twitter is cheering him on.

Virginia., St. Louis and Boston. Long had already donated his first six game checks toward scholarships to his middle and high school in Charlottesville,The Chris Long Foundation said Wednesday that the player’s final 10 game checks will be donated to support educational equality in the three cities he’s played for during his decade-long career: Philadelphia

000 signing bonus and a guaranteed $1.5 million.,Long’s base salary this year is $1 million,Womens Vince Williams Jersey, and he signed a two-year,Womens Torrey Smith Jersey, $4.5 million contract with the Eagles in March that included a $500

” Long said in a statement. “Educational opportunity and equity are the best gateway to a better tomorrow for everyone in America.”, Authentic Jalen Mills JerseyI want to celebrate the awesome opportunity I’ve had to play football by giving back to the communities that have given me that gift,“In my 10th year

” Long said.,Authentic Torrey Smith Jersey,,Long is encouraging fans and business owners to donate as well, by launching the “Pledge 10 for Tomorrow” campaign. The city that raises the most money will earn an additional $50,000 donation. “We have such a great platform as football players and hopefully fans get behind it

Long is being hailed on Twitter for his act of generosity,Authentic Ronald Darby Jersey, being called a “class act” and the GOAT.

but that can only happen if the second-year Delaware native is on the field., giving the Eagles’ offense a major boost as they prepare for Monday’s game against the Washington Redskins. Johnson missed one game with a concussion and will be back at right tackle on Monday to solidify the offensive line. Smallwood could be the Eagles’ most-used running back after missing two games,Wendell Smallwood and Lane Johnson returned to practice Tuesday

“but I should be ready for Monday.”,” Smallwood said,“Held me out of these two

In the Eagles’ first game without Darren Sproles on Oct. 1, Smallwood took 44 percent of the offensive snaps. He has sat ever since with a swollen right knee – the same knee that ended his season last year in Week 14 because of an MCL sprain. He did not offer details about the nature of the injury.

feeling good. I was full go [Tuesday]. Practiced with the guys. Didn’t bother me that much.”,“It’s been coming along,” Smallwood said. “Felt good these past few days, really since the Carolina game

Johnson missed last Thursday’s game with a concussion; the league-mandated concussion protocol made it difficult for him to play with only three days between games. The extended rest during the weekend offered ample time for Johnson to get cleared, and he was back on the field Tuesday. Johnson is one of the most valuable players on the roster and last Thursday’s was the only game he has missed due to injury since joining the Eagles in 2013. He has missed 14 career games due to suspension.

but he filled it well against the Chargers.,The question is whether he’ll block for Smallwood. As long as the swelling doesn’t reappear in Smallwood’s knee, he will join LeGarrette Blount and Corey Clement among the top three running backs on the team. After Sproles’ Week 3 injury, Smallwood took over the third-down duties, requiring him to catch and block. Tight end Zach Ertz said Smallwood’s return would be “huge for us” because Smallwood is a “beast on third down and protection.” That wasn’t how Smallwood was used last year

“He’s that thrashing downhill runner,” offensive coordinator Frank Reich said. “He’s got some explosiveness. He’s a three-down back. He’s good out of the backfield. He’s really good in protections. It brings all those things.”

and a touchdown on a kickoff return., Smallwood has 106 carries for 425 yards (4 yards per carry) and two touchdowns. He also has 13 catches for 111 yards,In 17 career games for the Eagles

and the team has been purposefully vague about his absence.,Smallwood felt knee pain early in the Chargers game, but adrenaline carried him through. After the game, he realized there was a problem. Smallwood did not practice leading up to the Arizona game or Carolina game

which is often a challenge for players with knee injuries., noting that the extended absence helped. He underwent “extra treatment” and benefited from more rest than usual. Smallwood said he’s even planted his knee and made cuts,Authentic Timmy Jernigan JerseyHe progressed in recent days

but I’ve got it.”,“I’ve been doing that since last week, been getting my foot in the ground and not thinking about it at all,,Womens Ronald Darby Jersey,” Smallwood said. “It feels good. I know that’s the hardest part of the knee [recovery]

with four catches against the Chargers.,The Eagles have survived without Smallwood, who was the third running back entering the season. They won the past two games and topped 100 rushing yards in both games. But the Eagles need talent in the backfield, and Smallwood is best suited to complement Blount in the Eagles’ running-back committee. He is the team’s best remaining running back catching the ball out of the backfield

he needs to stay on the field., Smallwood has been on the injury list too frequently. The MCL injury last year followed a quadriceps injury and concussion during the preseason. He missed time this past summer with a hamstring injury. He does not want to receive the “injury-prone” label and is frustrated whenever he’s not in a game plan. If he wants a big role,Womens Fletcher Cox Jersey,In his brief career

“I’m not going to hold back any and not going to think about it or get nervous,Authentic Vince Williams Jersey,” Smallwood said. “I’ve got that confidence in myself. I’m getting comfortable with myself and feeling how I’m feeling. I’ll be good to go.”

Also Read: Bill O'Reilly Wants You to Know His Dog 'Would Never Take a Knee' During National Anthem

Publicité

Informations

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Oct - 05:37 (2017) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1
Navigation :

Sauter vers:  
Moderation du Forum :
Supprimer - Déplacer - Verrouiller - Diviser
Que pouvez vous faire dans ce Forum ? :

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template Easy blue by Fly Center